Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart @ Holmes 12/8

Featured Replies

Who wins this game, and why?

  • Author

I personally think this game could go either way. Brossart opened up with 2 solid wins, against two solid teams. Should be a close one, but if Holmes executes offensively, I'll take them by 8. If they can't find the basket I think Brossart can pull it out.

if someone other than Markel scores in double digits, Holmes will win.

Holmes 67

Brossart 62

You can listen to the JV and Varsity games live via our BMustangs.com website starting at 5:50pm.

index

 

We will have Walter on for a chat between the JV and Varsity games at approximately 7pm.

Was looking at Brossarts web site,trying to get a roster, that is one of the best high school web sites I have seen, nice work, very impressive. As for the game, I will go with Holmes in a tight one at home. Holmes has started slow in both the games they have played, don't think they can afford to do that tonight. Best of luck to both teams, should be a good one.

Was looking at Brossarts web site,trying to get a roster, that is one of the best high school web sites I have seen, nice work, very impressive. As for the game, I will go with Holmes in a tight one at home. Holmes has started slow in both the games they have played, don't think they can afford to do that tonight. Best of luck to both teams, should be a good one.

 

Mustang has done an outstanding job promoting all things Brossart. You can find about anything Brossart basketball related on there you want. He updates it daily. Amazing work and it has earned him a spot in at least 3 Hall of Fames!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.