Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Darius Miller...

Featured Replies

I have also heard Mick is working hard on Miller...

 

Miller is a really good one. I'm sure Mick is working him hard as well as Mackey.

The latest Rivals 08 ratings had Miller coming in at 37, I believe.

The Hopson kid from UHA has blown up.

He is listed as a 5 star recruit and the #1 SF in the 08 class.

The latest Rivals 08 ratings had Miller coming in at 37, I believe.

The Hopson kid from UHA has blown up.

He is listed as a 5 star recruit and the #1 SF in the 08 class.

 

Wow, UK needs to get both of those guys. I think we can swing both and put Hopson at the 2 and Darius at the 3 and the Moses at the four and Bud Mackey at the point. If we land those 4 look out.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.