Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Refugees

Featured Replies

So you're telling me that refugees from a country that is 90% Muslim aren't Christians?

 

Thanks for clearing that up. :lol2:

So you're telling me that refugees from a country that is 90% Muslim aren't Christians?

 

Thanks for clearing that up. :lol2:

 

Would you not wonder why the population that is getting beheaded and slaughtered for their beliefs isn't part of the refugees ?

 

I think it's a legit question. Obviously there are more Muslims and will make up a majority.

  • Author
So you're telling me that refugees from a country that is 90% Muslim aren't Christians?

 

Thanks for clearing that up. :lol2:

 

The above quoted post is why there is a divide in the country. I quoted a article with info. If the info does not support the lefts agenda then its made fun of? Is this like a article with smudged numbers? Is there something in this thats a lie? Is this some slanted article stating something other than what the numbers say?

So you're telling me that refugees from a country that is 90% Muslim aren't Christians?

 

Thanks for clearing that up. :lol2:

 

Shocker.

The above quoted post is why there is a divide in the country. I quoted a article with info. If the info does not support the lefts agenda then its made fun of? Is this like a article with smudged numbers? Is there something in this thats a lie? Is this some slanted article stating something other than what the numbers say?

 

Not at all. A few points....

 

1 - I've already said in one of the many other threads on the topic that I'm uncomfortable with the refugees coming here, although I understand the want to help those who truly need it.

 

2 - You're now the second person on here that has made the absurd claim that I'm a part of the "left". So you've got that going for ya.

 

3 - The point of my post was this is simply common sense. The vast majority of Syria is Muslim. Why would it be a surprise that the refugees from an almost completely Muslim country are in fact Muslim?

  • Author

1 - I've already said in one of the many other threads on the topic that I'm uncomfortable with the refugees coming here, although I understand the want to help those who truly need it. That may be true. If thats your position then I agree.

 

2 - You're now the second person on here that has made the absurd claim that I'm a part of the "left". So you've got that going for ya. Then there is at least one other person that recognizes that you have just not realized yet you are a liberal yet. Always hard to see the forest for a tree sometime.

 

3 - The point of my post was this is simply common sense. The vast majority of Syria is Muslim. Why would it be a surprise that the refugees from an almost completely Muslim country are in fact Muslim? I think this article is pointing out there are Christians wanting in and none are being let in. Nothing more nothing less.

1 - I've already said in one of the many other threads on the topic that I'm uncomfortable with the refugees coming here, although I understand the want to help those who truly need it. That may be true. If thats your position then I agree.

 

2 - You're now the second person on here that has made the absurd claim that I'm a part of the "left". So you've got that going for ya. Then there is at least one other person that recognizes that you have just not realized yet you are a liberal yet. Always hard to see the forest for a tree sometime.

 

3 - The point of my post was this is simply common sense. The vast majority of Syria is Muslim. Why would it be a surprise that the refugees from an almost completely Muslim country are in fact Muslim? I think this article is pointing out there are Christians wanting in and none are being let in. Nothing more nothing less.

 

If you really think I'm a liberal (I'd love to know what positions I take that make me such) than I've given you way too much credit in the past.

  • Author

Ok you are right and I am wrong. Same position I take with my wife when I am tired. Im dumb and know nothing. Sorry I responded.

Would you not wonder why the population that is getting beheaded and slaughtered for their beliefs isn't part of the refugees ?

 

I think it's a legit question. Obviously there are more Muslims and will make up a majority.

 

ISIS has killed more Muslims than any other group.

 

Are you saying the Christians are staying behind?

Just as all Protestants are not Westboro, not all Sunnis are ISIS.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.