Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 31 Rams 7

Featured Replies

Taking nothing away from the Bengals, but it's easy to look good when the other team has ZERO passing game.

 

Rams QB and passing game is atrocious.

 

They desperately need to find Todd Gurley some help going into next year. He's going to be an extremely talented player that gets wasted because teams can constantly stack the box.

Just as long as they don't move it to 8:30...

 

No worries there. I think I heard last night in the Patriots vs. Broncos game that they have moved the Patriots @ Texans to be the SNF game.

I want the one seed so bad. I want nothing to do with Foxboro on a snowy January night. But being realistic, our best chance to avoid Foxboro is in fact for the Steelers to slide into the playoffs and beat the Patriots for us. But then again I don't want the Steelers in the playoffs. It's a tough scenario either way.

 

I believe that went out the door when Bengals never showed up against the Texans.

I want the one seed so bad. I want nothing to do with Foxboro on a snowy January night. But being realistic, our best chance to avoid Foxboro is in fact for the Steelers to slide into the playoffs and beat the Patriots for us. But then again I don't want the Steelers in the playoffs. It's a tough scenario either way.

 

What are tiebreakers if the Bengals / Patriots end up with same record? With 5 games left, I guess the 1, 2, and 3 seed come into play. The Bengals have to win in Denver.

What are tiebreakers if the Bengals / Patriots end up with same record? With 5 games left, I guess the 1, 2, and 3 seed come into play. The Bengals have to win in Denver.

 

I believe it's head to head, then conference record, then strength of victory. So, as of right now, I'd assume NE would hold the advantage over the Bengals.

What are tiebreakers if the Bengals / Patriots end up with same record? With 5 games left, I guess the 1, 2, and 3 seed come into play. The Bengals have to win in Denver.

The two seed should be decided in Denver no matter what. But I believe the tiebreaker between the Patriots and the Bengals would be conference record, followed by record against common opponents, then I believe it is point differential for the season.

So if the Patriots lose another game (except to Phi) and the Bengals win out, the Bengals would get the 1 seed since one of their two losses would be out of conference. So there's a chance. Truthfully, just hoping for the 2 seed at this point though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.