BGP Fantasy Football League 2015 ~ Week Twelve

Godot

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy to clinch the playoff spot this year after bringing home the * last year, and would love to take the Division Title as well. Took the Florence Fighters a few years to gain stamina but we've become a well oiled machine.

Was bummed to lose a top WR in Kelvin Benjamin early but then everyone suffered some bad injuries and DeAndre Hopkins showed up in a big way. We've been in talks with his agent to extend his contract beyond this year, but probably won't have a deal done until after the season.

Happy to clinch the playoff spot this year after bringing home the * last year, and would love to take the Division Title as well. Took the Florence Fighters a few years to gain stamina but we've become a well oiled machine.

Was bummed to lose a top WR in Kelvin Benjamin early but then everyone suffered some bad injuries and DeAndre Hopkins showed up in a big way. We've been in talks with his agent to extend his contract beyond this year, but probably won't have a deal done until after the season.

Don't choke against what's his name. I've got a bye this week... :sssh:

I can't believe we let 2-9 teams post in these threads.

:D

How many years are you going to have your best team ever and still not win a title? I remember you saying the same thing years ago when LT was in his prime.

I may be 2-9 but at least I've done something in the past 10 years.

How many years are you going to have your best team ever and still not win a title? I remember you saying the same thing years ago when LT was in his prime.

I may be 2-9 but at least I've done something in the past 10 years.

I can't hear you all the way down there in last place.