November 23, 201510 yr I entry a yearly contest where you pick a 1 team from each of a few different groups and you get points based off wins and how they do in tourney. Pick 1 from each of these groups: Indiana Louisville Michigan Notre Dame UCLA Wisconsin Next group Iowa state Michigan state Oklahoma Villanova Virginia Wichita State
November 23, 201510 yr Author Anybody interested in joining there is still a week to enter and only 20 bucks. Go to march2madness.com
November 24, 201510 yr Anybody interested in joining there is still a week to enter and only 20 bucks. Go to march2madness.com Post a link, I'd like to check it out.
November 24, 201510 yr I'd think that you have to go Michigan State in the 2nd group. I'd maybe lean Michigan. Crean is bound to screw up Indiana.
November 24, 201510 yr Author Post a link, I'd like to check it out. March2madness.com is only that contest, that's the whole site.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.