Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jags - Titans Updates

Featured Replies

I am not going to update the game, hopefully I got you on that one, but I do love the uniforms.

 

Now I want to see the Bengals in orange on orange.

Agree on the uniforms. Jags need to stick with those permanently.

  • Author
Agree on the uniforms. Jags need to stick with those permanently.

 

I agree, the Jags look sweet!

Sorry, those "onesies" are ugly, and Jags helmet is goofy. Absolutely not a fan of this monochromatic uni movement.

Went to the Hunger Games midnight showing with my girlfriend. Kept sneaking out to watch some of the game. Jags are a half game at 4-6! Celebration time baby!

  • Author

Jags win! Jags win!

  • Author
Went to the Hunger Games midnight showing with my girlfriend. Kept sneaking out to watch some of the game. Jags are a half game at 4-6! Celebration time baby!

 

You're whipped!

Jags suck for how many years? Grizz magically becomes a UK fan and boom, winning! Definitely not a coincidence....

Don't worry Grizz, I think I'm going Sunday morning.

 

Glad to see the Jags get the win!

@GrizzlyAdams, do the Jags always give Robinson the goal-line carries? I was surprised at how they went away from Yeldon every time they got inside the 10...

@GrizzlyAdams, do the Jags always give Robinson the goal-line carries? I was surprised at how they went away from Yeldon every time they got inside the 10...

 

This is the worst team within the 5. They make no sense to me. Three weeks ago they gave it to Gerhert 4 times in a row from the 2. You have a 6'5 230 lb QB with a big arm. Roll him out and throw the ball. I can't figure it out.

Most Game-Winning Drives in 4th Quarter/OT - This Season

Blake Bortles 4

Andy Dalton 3

Jay Cutler 3

Matt Ryan 3

 

GOAT

I was going against Bortles & Yeldon last night, while using the Jags D. All in all, a good night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.