Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier at Michigan predictions

Featured Replies

Friday night in Crisler Arena in Ann Arbor, as part of the Gavitt Tip-Off Challenge between the Big East and the Big Ten, Xavier visits Michigan for their first meeting since the 1989 NCAA Tournament. Both teams are 2-0, but both are taking a big step up in weight class for this game.

 

Thoughts for the game? It is 9:00 PM on Friday the 20th, and will be aired on the Big Ten Network.

 

I like Michigan by about 6 in a very good and entertaining game.

I like your margin of victory. X will give Michigan all it wants, but the Wolverines hold court in the end.

PG position is the concern for me. Think in the end, they'll have another solid season but I see that as the downfall for them.

 

Trevon Blueitt needs (and I think he will) to have a big year.

  • Author
PG position is the concern for me. Think in the end, they'll have another solid season but I see that as the downfall for them.

 

Trevon Blueitt needs (and I think he will) to have a big year.

Look at my post in the Xavier / Mizzou thread, you'll see I'm in full agreement...defensively especially.

Look at my post in the Xavier / Mizzou thread, you'll see I'm in full agreement...defensively especially.

 

Read, and agree with it all. LAJ is a solid defender. Think he gets the start over Sumner against teams with a stud PG? I honestly start Austin Jr. would be the #1 guy from day 1.

  • Author
Read, and agree with it all. LAJ is a solid defender. Think he gets the start over Sumner against teams with a stud PG? I honestly start Austin Jr. would be the #1 guy from day 1.

Chris values scoring the ball, and Sumner is far better on that end than Larry, so I don't think you'll see Sumner lose his spot. Hard to play them together without putting Myles. Remy, or Macura on the bench, which he will be reticent to do.

  • Author

An interesting over/under for tonight's game: Caris LeVert points vs. Xavier's Rebounding Margin.

 

The game might be settled as simply as who wins that battle.

Homecourt advantage will be difficult to overcome for X . . . Michigan by single digits, hitting more FTs in the end.

X up 45-36 at half.

A D3 transfer for UM has hit 2 3s this half. Go them to within 2 but now X is up 5. Lots of time.

Levert has 22 for UM. Just hit a 3 to get them to 2. Then my man JP hits a 3 for X to back up 5.

 

9:17

Rough, ROUGH 4th foul call on Reynolds going for a loose ball.

X is BATTLING and outworking UM. Up 11 6:34

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.