Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Detroit 18 Green Bay 16

Featured Replies

Lot's of action in the last few minutes of that game. Would have been a heartbreaking way to lose if that last second field goal had been good.

17 posts in and I will be the first to throw out his name. Aaron Rodgers deserves a chunk of the blame. I know people think he is great, and he is, but you can't deny how, poor by his standards, he has looked this season. Like last week, don't get caught up with what his final numbers ended up being yesterday, that is fantasy talk. They go as is he goes and he has not been himself this season.

17 posts in and I will be the first to throw out his name. Aaron Rodgers deserves a chunk of the blame. I know people think he is great, and he is, but you can't deny how, poor by his standards, he has looked this season. Like last week, don't get caught up with what his final numbers ended up being yesterday, that is fantasy talk. They go as is he goes and he has not been himself this season.

 

He definitely deserves a chunk of that. I think Jordy Nelson missing is huge for Rodgers. Guy totally changes the offense. Combined with Lacy being non-existant this year. And a mediocre offensive line. I can see why Rodgers isn't having a Rodgers year.

He definitely deserves a chunk of that. I think Jordy Nelson missing is huge for Rodgers. Guy totally changes the offense. Combined with Lacy being non-existant this year. And a mediocre offensive line. I can see why Rodgers isn't having a Rodgers year.

While true, I see guys like Brady and it makes me scratch my head how there can be that big of a difference. The Pats Oline is the least experienced and most injury decimated in the league. Brady does have Gronk though.

 

Sometimes I think Rodgers' skill level is too good for his own good. He runs out of the pocket too quickly sometimes and his mechanics will lack by trying to make a highly skilled throw on the run. The Packers do not have many weapons. Adams will be good once he puts it all together.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.