Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County

Featured Replies

  • Author
Two words: Preston Knowles...

 

I'm sure you mean to say Darius Miller with Mason being #1....:dancingpa

As I've probably said before, Mason County loses the '05-'06 team leader in Mikah Turner. Don't know if they will be able to bang with Tristan on the inside.

 

I know GS likes to fly under the radar, but GRC won't be under the radar this year. Clark 1, Mason 2 until proven otherwise.

As I've probably said before, Mason County loses the '05-'06 team leader in Mikah Turner. Don't know if they will be able to bang with Tristan on the inside.

 

I know GS likes to fly under the radar, but GRC won't be under the radar this year. Clark 1, Mason 2 until proven otherwise.

 

I feel that Middleton will pick up where Turner left off. I must say Tunner was the heart and soul of the Mason team IMO. Loved to watch him play.

 

My son was in Mason Co for a wedding a couple of weeks ago and his friends there were tell him how much many of the team members has grown.

 

Bench could be the factor in this match up...I give that advantage to GRC.

Flying under the radar...me....:sssh:

I feel that Middleton will pick up where Turner left off. I must say Tunner was the heart and soul of the Mason team IMO. Loved to watch him play.

 

My son was in Mason Co for a wedding a couple of weeks ago and his friends there were tell him how much many of the team members has grown.

 

Bench could be the factor in this match up...I give that advantage to GRC.

Flying under the radar...me....:sssh:

 

Mason. Co will be very deep this year. And also Brad Pawsat did the best last year against Jones and Pawsat is back.

I would have to give a slight edge to Mason County for the preseason number 1.

I would have to give a slight edge to Mason County for the preseason number 1.

:thumb:

I would rank Mason 1a and Clark 1b. Mason's supporting cast is a little more talented (IMO), have more experience, and they play the regional tourney on their home floor, so I give the slight advantage to them. It is going to be another great year in the 10th!

I'm sure you mean to say Darius Miller with Mason being #1....:dancingpa

 

Im interested in seeing what Miller does this year. This should be a "coming out" party, I was very impressed at times last year, and not impressed at others when I watched him play, but he's young and everyone in the region know what kind of player he can be a majority of the time. When it comes down to it however, the development of Middleton will prove to be a bigger factor for the Royals than Miller IMO....

 

Knowles is my kind of player, quick as a rabbit with a nice shot. I'd love to see GRC-Mason in a regional matchup again...

 

I wouldn't count out teams like Brossart or Montgomery either. I think Montgomery could be the sneaky #2 team in the 40th that comes out of nowhere, Rison's teams are always well prepared....

I feel that Middleton will pick up where Turner left off. I must say Tunner was the heart and soul of the Mason team IMO. Loved to watch him play.

 

My son was in Mason Co for a wedding a couple of weeks ago and his friends there were tell him how much many of the team members has grown.

 

Bench could be the factor in this match up...I give that advantage to GRC.

Flying under the radar...me....:sssh:

Has Clark gotten any bigger becaue I think that will be their weakness. They don't have any size. Thier biggest man is about 6'4.

Has Clark gotten any bigger becaue I think that will be their weakness. They don't have any size. Thier biggest man is about 6'4.

Agree, don't see Tristian , Preston, or Robell growing any. Maybe Tatum or Josh. That is why I mention the growing of the Mason players in a eariler post.

 

Also agree that Montgomery Co will be one of the teams to watch that could fly under the radar this year.

 

Again agree about Middleton being the bigger factor.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.