Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 50 Woodford County 14

Featured Replies

What would you consider "Far"?

 

Even when they were 1 and 4 I think looking a 5A everyone expected them to make at least Semi state. IMO they have to make the finals for anyone to say they overcame or over achieved this season.

 

They were underdogs to CCH right up to their win, in fact even after in many minds as the Colonels really outplayed Highlands. A more convincing win against CCH and a competitive game against PC would be a positive to many although I doubt to Highlands fans.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were underdogs to CCH right up to their win, in fact even after in many minds as the Colonels really outplayed Highlands. A more convincing win against CCH and a competitive game against PC would be a positive to many although I doubt to Highlands fans.

 

I am not sure they were underdogs to CCH before they played them. HHS is down this year, no doubt, but so is CCH. As a HHS fan, I thought it was basically a pick-em game before. I think if they play again, it will be another pick-em game. If HHS beats CCH again and plays a competitive game against PC, THIS HHS fan will look at it as a positive.

I am not sure they were underdogs to CCH before they played them. HHS is down this year, no doubt, but so is CCH. As a HHS fan, I thought it was basically a pick-em game before. I think if they play again, it will be another pick-em game. If HHS beats CCH again and plays a competitive game against PC, THIS HHS fan will look at it as a positive.

 

I meant that CCH was higher ranked at that time.

Well, from what I have observed the amount of posting about HHS football actually took a dramatic dive last year, even though HHS won state. BGPers who were heavy into posting about HHS football in the past, people like leatherneck, henry521, sweeperboy, oldbird, and thunderbirds have backed off a great deal or disappeared completely in the past couple of years...

 

Or have they?:sssh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.