State Championship Games - Final Answer will be known late on 11-27

Did I miss something?

I wanted to attend all 6 games during championship weekend. Am I going to have to wait until after the WKU/ Marshall game on November 27th to find out what the schedule will be for champoinship weekend? Am I going to have to wait until that time to purchase tickets also?

I need to give my employer some advance notice for any leave that is taken. Makes it reallly inconvenient if this is the case and would probably affect the attendance to these games too.

Did I miss something?

I wanted to attend all 6 games during championship weekend. Am I going to have to wait until after the WKU/ Marshall game on November 27th to find out what the schedule will be for champoinship weekend? Am I going to have to wait until that time to purchase tickets also?

I need to give my employer some advance notice for any leave that is taken. Makes it reallly inconvenient if this is the case and would probably affect the attendance to these games too.

There is another thread on the site that has more details but this is the deal. IF WKU wins its remaining conference games including Marshall then WKU would host C-USA Championship on Sat Dec 5 at around 11:00 am. Based on C-USA and ESPN contract. If WKU doesn't win out then State championship games will be on the 4th and 5th as normal.

If they win out then 1 game on Thursday night, 2 on sat late afternoon and evening and 3 on Sunday starting in the afternoon.

As far as it goes nothing will be known for sure till WKU plays Marshall on November 27.

Edited by jcarter

Did I miss something?

The price one pays when using someone else's stadium. Do like Mayfield fans do and go ahead and take off for all possible scenarios that way you are covered for sure