Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bardstown @ Lexington Catholic Predictions

Who wins? 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Lexington Catholic
      92%
    • Bardstown
      7%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you have in this 1st round matchup?

 

I'll take the Knights of Lexington Catholic. Bardstown is not nearly as bad as the 1st round opponents LexCath has played in the past but Catholic should still win handily.

Good Monday morning everyone. Hope everyone on here had an awesome and blessed weekend. I have no facts on Bardstown, so I am going to guess and go with the Knights. Just the mere fact that they have been rolling for the past 4 games and for their sake, will continue on to get their mindset right for the upcoming grueling 3A playoff run.

The only way Catholic doesn't win by a landslide is if they take starters out after the 1st quarter. Not sure that will stop the landslide. Catholic by a bunch!

I'll be hitting this one Friday and staying over for the state XC meet in the morning. Hoping for an entertaining game!

Lexington Catholic Knights (7-3)

Playoff Appearance: 23rd

Overall Record: 47-20

 

Bardstown Tigers (5-5)

Playoff Appearance: 39th

Overall Record: 51-33-1

 

Past Playoff Meetings

None

Lexington Catholic Knights (7-3)

Playoff Appearance: 23rd

Overall Record: 47-20

 

Bardstown Tigers (5-5)

Playoff Appearance: 39th

Overall Record: 51-33-1

 

Past Playoff Meetings

None

 

Please explain the tied playoff game. Thanks.

Please explain the tied playoff game. Thanks.

 

I'll check on it when I get home, but the gist of things were if you had a tie in the early days (1959-late '60s) the winner was determined by "penetrations." To the best of my knowledge, it was a measure of first downs and trips into the opponent's territory, etc. I'm really not familiar with anything more, but I do know there were four or five ties in playoff history, but none in a long, long time.

Bardstown comes in limping, Cath runs away with this one!

Bardstown comes in limping, Cath runs away with this one!

Sorry to hear that. Hope they heal up and recover just in time for Friday nights game and/ or next season.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.