Could UNC be a sleeper in the ACC?

NKYknowitall

They're not a sleeper anymore. They look clearly like the best team in the Coastal. Very efficient offense as long as they can control turnovers (that's what killed them in that season opener against S. Carolina) and their defense is better than it's been in years thanks to new D. coordinator Gene Chizik.

If they are it's more of a statement vs ACC Coastal than a compliment to UNC. That's a really bad division, probably the worst in all the P5. Other side pretty good.

Idk how one can make that claim. Pitt was 23 this week. Duke is 22. UNC is unranked. Miami is an above average team. I doubt I call it the worst. SEC East isn't much better if it is better at all. Big Ten west isn't great either. So how can you make the statement the ACC Coastal in probably the worst in the P5?

Idk how one can make that claim. Pitt was 23 this week. Duke is 22. UNC is unranked. Miami is an above average team. I doubt I call it the worst. SEC East isn't much better if it is better at all. Big Ten west isn't great either. So how can you make the statement the ACC Coastal in probably the worst in the P5?

Because I think all those teams suck? Have they beaten anyone? I don't care about rankings. Duke lost to Northwestern. Miami? Really? They lost to UC, got dump trucked by Clemson in front of 154 fans and fired their coach. Train wreck. Pitt has beaten nobody. That's two teams in the coastal that have lost to B1g west teams.

Because I think all those teams suck? Have they beaten anyone? I don't care about rankings. Duke lost to Northwestern. Miami? Really? They lost to UC, got dump trucked by Clemson in front of 154 fans and fired their coach. Train wreck. Pitt has beaten nobody. That's two teams in the coastal that have lost to B1g west teams.

To each his own I guess.