Notre Dame v Sacred Heart Game Time Changed

ed2

Common sense prevails, I compliment khsaa for doing this. The players deserve as much student body support as possible and to play in front of as large a crowd as possible, this move allows this to happen. Likely no two different schools are more connected in a number of ways as CCH and NDA are. I'm pretty sure at least one family has a son playing for CCH and a daughter playing for NDA, obviously their families can now watch most of both games. Good luck to both teams, hope you have a winning experience in front of huge crowds

So which is it.....

Likely no two different schools are more connected in a number of ways as CCH and NDA are. I'm pretty sure at least one family has a son playing for CCH and a daughter playing for NDA, obviously their families can now watch most of both games.

Or

NDA and Cov Cath are close in distance, but far apart in many ways - ask any current parent or student. Everyone on the outside thinks they are a pair - that's not even close.

:banana:

If for no other reason why have two elite 8 games at the same time 5.3 miles apart?

You know that I know that you know that I know that isn't why this game was moved. Nor does make sense. All of the elite 8 games are being played in Lexington only miles apart. If you left the NDA game in the evening it wouldn't conflict with any other girls elite 8 game and if you were a girls soccer fan you could come close to seeing most if not all of all 4 games.

So which is it.....

Quote Originally Posted by gameplayedright View Post

Likely no two different schools are more connected in a number of ways as CCH and NDA are. I'm pretty sure at least one family has a son playing for CCH and a daughter playing for NDA, obviously their families can now watch most of both games.

Or

Quote Originally Posted by dallaslaredo View Post

NDA and Cov Cath are close in distance, but far apart in many ways - ask any current parent or student. Everyone on the outside thinks they are a pair - that's not even close.

I think dallaslaredo may have misinterpreted my post. I say the two schools are "connected in a number of ways", no where did I say they are the same school.

One, this is a soccer (sports) thread, so they are connected in that hundreds, maybe thousands of families have had children play sports at both schools, families root for both schools. Parents that have had (or currently do have) children only attend one of these schools, typically root for both schools. Most of both schools student bodies root for each other.

Second, both offer a first class, wonderful Christian education. Both do a terrific job in preparing their students for college while instilling Catholic values. Sure both schools have their own teaching methods, discipline methods, etc.

I know this first hand, I have had children attend both schools.

Maybe dallaslaredo can explain what he(she) meant by "but far apart in many ways" and "that's not even close."