Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper @ Simon Kenton (Frosh)

Featured Replies

Cooper and Simon Kenton Freshman teams get together for the last game of the season. I know this game was originally scheduled to be at Cooper but has been moved to SK from what I have heard. Can anyone confirm?

 

What does everyone think? I know nothing about SK's freshman team so if someone could give a little detail that would be great!

This game has been moved to SK. I guess the rains did a number on Cooper's field. SK frosh have struggled this year. I believe they just have one win. My somewhat educated guess is that this means there is not a QB in this class.

This game has been moved to SK. I guess the rains did a number on Cooper's field. SK frosh have struggled this year. I believe they just have one win. My somewhat educated guess is that this means there is not a QB in this class.

 

More than likely to save the field with the playoffs approaching.

Having faced both teams this year, I'd say that Cooper has the edge in this contest. I will predict Cooper 24 SK 6. Cooper had a pretty stout defense when I saw them, whereas Boone moved the ball on SK but could not score. Cooper QB was able to avoid the rush and break some pretty big runs against Boone.

Having faced both teams this year, I'd say that Cooper has the edge in this contest. I will predict Cooper 24 SK 6. Cooper had a pretty stout defense when I saw them, whereas Boone moved the ball on SK but could not score. Cooper QB was able to avoid the rush and break some pretty big runs against Boone.

 

The QB from Cooper is a very good player from the few games I saw him play and has a bright future. From what I heard though the Cooper QB got hurt in their last game against Campbell County and will not be playing this game.

SK tends to play as many kids as they can. They platoon, but are not as deep as the previous 2 classes so they struggle. However, if they played their best players both ways they would be pretty good. This years SK's senior class went something like 3-7. Obviously, not indicative of the future.

SK is a better team than their record would indicate. Many solid players on both sides of the ball.

Cooper's frosh lost to Dixie, 28-20, where as SK blew out Dixie Frosh, SK wins this game by 2 Td's.

SK has beat Boone and Dixie.

Cooper's frosh lost to Dixie, 28-20, where as SK blew out Dixie Frosh, SK wins this game by 2 Td's.

 

This doesn't make sense. Boone ran all over Dixie and beat them convincingly. Cooper beat Boone 39-0. Dixie must have had their JV team against Cooper because that just doesn't make sense that Dixie beat Cooper, not the Dixie team I saw play against Boone.

This doesn't make sense. Boone ran all over Dixie and beat them convincingly. Cooper beat Boone 39-0. Dixie must have had their JV team against Cooper because that just doesn't make sense that Dixie beat Cooper, not the Dixie team I saw play against Boone.

 

Dixie has had alot of injuries.

This doesn't make sense. Boone ran all over Dixie and beat them convincingly. Cooper beat Boone 39-0. Dixie must have had their JV team against Cooper because that just doesn't make sense that Dixie beat Cooper, not the Dixie team I saw play against Boone.

 

Hearing that the Cooper game was the only game Dixie had it's best freshman athletes healthy, the few that they had, all season. It's a real shame about the injuries and lack of numbers for the Freshman Colonels this season.

Simon Kenton beat Cooper last night 49-12. The RB ran for 360 yards in the game and had a 99 yard TD run and 75 yard TD run in the first half. He had 5 TD's total in the first half. QB threw the ball well and the defense forced 4 turnovers that the SK offense capitalized on. Final SK Frosh record for the year was 3-6. Lost 2 close games and could've finished 5-4. Ifs and buts, you know how that goes. The young men from SK have a bright future.

Holy smokes! I'll bet that kid was tired after the game. 5 tds in the first half? I hope his parents got that on film.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.