George Rogers Clark at Mercer County

George Rogers Clark at Mercer County  

10 members have voted

1. 1. George Rogers Clark at Mercer County

• George Rogers Clark
    • Mercer County

George Rogers Clark travels to Mercer County. GRC is a super-talented 6A team, although they have yet to get a win this season. They're victims of a BRUTAL schedule. Mercer County is coming off a bye week, four wins in-a-row, and a district championship. With playoffs around the corner, what is each team's outlook for this game?

Who wins? Why?

Mercer County's 4 wins have come against 4A opponents with a combined 12-25 record

Marion County 0-9

East Jessamine 7-3

West Jessamine 1-8

Taylor County 4-5

Common opponents were Lafayette and Anderson County

Mercer County lost to Lafayette 53-13 on a neutral field on 8/29.

Mercer County lost @ Anderson County 55-14 on 9/4.

GRC lost @ Lafayette 43-13 on 10/9.

GRC lost to Anderson County 27-26 at home on 8/28.

Taking care of business by winning this game at home would show that Mercer has really improved over the season. GRC may be winless, but they have played such a difficult schedule that they are a quality opponent for Mercer. Hope that Mercer continues on their upswing with a big win.

George Rogers Clark travels to Mercer County. GRC is a super-talented 6A team, although they have yet to get a win this season. They're victims of a BRUTAL schedule. Mercer County is coming off a bye week, four wins in-a-row, and a district championship. With playoffs around the corner, what is each team's outlook for this game?

Who wins? Why?

Not sure I would call Montgomery Co. Bourbon, Anderson and Madison Central brutal. It's a stiff schedule but that haven't really competed in most of the games. I think they should win tonight but who knows. Was on the sideline for a game of theirs last year and it took me almost a qtr and a half to figure out which of the coaches was the head coach. Thats a bad sign in my opinion.