Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Region 1 Cats Pause Rankings

Featured Replies

Ok Jeff after watching Graves play Saturday, I was wrong. Graves doesn't have what I thought they did. I thought from what they had returning from last year they would be better this year. I watched them scrimmage Henderson Saturday and they had a hard time with Henderson, picked 6th in 2nd region. Vogt was the only player that could score and they didn't protect the ball.

Graves did win 4-5 quarters but didn't look good in doing it.

Edited by lovin_war
added they won

I wouldn't read too much into a preseason scrimmage. No doubt in my mind that Graves is a preseason top 3 to 4 team in the region and will be in the mix come February.

The best and worse thing that happen to McCracken was making it to State tournament in their 1st year.

 

I actually think it was just the best. That senior class at all three schools (Lone Oak, Heath and Reidland) was strong both mentally and physically. Last year's team was what it looks like when a very strong senior leader group leaves. I think the coaches would echo that. The young group they have coming up now to a large degree knows what it takes because that first group pointed the way. Now whether they will ever reach that goal is a question since Tilghman looks to be extremely strong for the next few years and Marshall will be back near the top again. I would agree that expectations for last season were probably set too high based on the first year though.

I actually think it was just the best. That senior class at all three schools (Lone Oak, Heath and Reidland) was strong both mentally and physically. Last year's team was what it looks like when a very strong senior leader group leaves. I think the coaches would echo that. The young group they have coming up now to a large degree knows what it takes because that first group pointed the way. Now whether they will ever reach that goal is a question since Tilghman looks to be extremely strong for the next few years and Marshall will be back near the top again. I would agree that expectations for last season were probably set too high based on the first year though.

 

Very well said

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.