lovin_war, I noticed that for the second straight year that you’re the first one to be critical of my rankings. You certainly have the right to do that, and my observations are never above second-guessing. However, let me suggest that you actually buy the yearbook and read the team capsules. You say that Graves should have at least 2 players in the top 10. Vogt is a given. Who are the others? I think Ryan Mathis is going to be a star in the region, and I think Christian Gough is going to be a force in the paint this season. And I point these things out in the team capsules. In fact, the reason I rank Graves #3 is because of their frontline and the matchup problems they will give other teams in the region. Now, could Gough and Mathis be considered top 10 players in the region by the end of the season? Absolutely. I think they’re outstanding players. But, based on the numbers and performances last season of those that are in the top 10, who would you bump out to make room? If you can make a compelling argument for it, I’ll be glad to listen.