Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Todd Messer the new coach at Clinton County?

Featured Replies

I heard tonight that Todd Messer was the new head basketball coach at Clinton County. I was also told he will be the baseball coach and principal. Has anyone else heard this news?

I heard tonight that Todd Messer was the new head basketball coach at Clinton County. I was also told he will be the baseball coach and principal. Has anyone else heard this news?
Sounds like he's going to be very busy.
I heard tonight that Todd Messer was the new head basketball coach at Clinton County. I was also told he will be the baseball coach and principal. Has anyone else heard this news?

I knew he was trying to get the basketball job. I never knew of Todd having anything to do with baseball though. Who knows though??? Anything could happen.

Who is he and where has he been?

Who is he and where has he been?

He is the former head basketball coach of Fleming County High School. I think he played some of his high school basketball at Knox Central and some at Clay County, and he was an assitant under Bobby Keith, and Mike Jones at Clay County before taking the job at Fleming.

Thanks :thumb:

Clinton will announce their head coach on or about the 22nd of June or so I am told.

I heard tonight that Todd Messer was the new head basketball coach at Clinton County. I was also told he will be the baseball coach and principal. Has anyone else heard this news?

 

You have no clue what you are talking about. There is no truth to what you have posted. This thread needs to be closed.

Time will tell who no longer has any credibility because of this thread.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.