Owensboro 20 Graves County 19

First off, I want to give Graves all the props for their effort tonight. OHS did not play like the #2 team in the state tonight and the Devils are very fortunate to get the win. While I think OHS laid the proverbial egg tonight, they still got the W, which is all that matters.

Graves sr RB Dakota Dixon was great and deserves all the praise he gets. OHS just has to put this game behind them, learn from it, and get ready next week against Henderson County.

As for a potential playoff matchup, I hope Graves makes it to round 2. I'd love to see a rematch at Rash. I don't think Graves gets past Greenwood, but if they do I'd love to see OHS try and right the performance from tonight.

Congrats to Graves for almost pulling the upset and congrats to OHS for finding a way to win.

Graves stats from khsaa

162 yds rushing Dixon with 32 carries for 151 yds 0 TD's

165 passing 12-27 2 TDs

Graves reporting for Oboro

279 yds rushing bulk by Board

47 passing

Edited by Brown

I am watching some of the highlights and I notice something that's huge.

I don't see All-everything 6-2, 220 pound Middle Linebacker/TE Tavian Board for Owensboro. I see Mundy playing some MLB and weaver, but no Board. I'm not sure why he was out but that's pretty huge for OHS to hold them to 19.

That had to hurt the defense and offense. I hope we get Graves again with Board back. I'm not sure if he missed the entire game but he's not in any of the highlights on offense or defense.