Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Joe Montana: If you ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying, so the Patriots are trying hard

Featured Replies

  • Author
If your asking me if the NFL messed it up we are in agreement. I just have no problem with the NFL singling them out or having a sting operation.

 

But I'm sorry about the salad . I ran 3 miles today so I could eat my Bison burger.

 

No apologies needed. This is a beast salad, probably more calories than your Bison.

  • Author

My salad: Tons of spring mix, some spinach, broccoli, peas, carrots, ham, turkey, mostly egg whites, tomatoes, mushrooms, with some italian and blue cheese dressing. The fat kind of dressing I want to add. The salad probably weighed two pounds. It is my big meal of the day, normally eat five or six and it powers me up for the night because Randy "The Beast" Parker is taking another Friday night off.

Funny you bring that up, I was here eating my mega salad thinking I don't think fair is the best word to use in this case.

 

How about this, I don't think such severe action was the right thing to do by the NFL. I think they should have fined them only (assuming they could even prove their case which according to the first real objective party that looked at it the NFL couldn't). Furthermore, the NFL needed to change the procedure for the footballs (and any other rules teams have been "bending") and tell all of them from this point forward everything gets enforced every time. And discipline against teams should be progressive, just like it is for players.

 

Does that sound fair LB? :D

 

I think the sever action shows that the whole spygate thing was even worst than most of us knew about. That the NFL was furious that the Pats would even try something like this now, after the NFL went sort of easy on them and destroyed all evidence so people wouldn't know the complete truth of spygate. I truly believe if all the spygate information was revealed and showed to the public that it would have been a very bad thing for the Patriots and the NFL. So even though the NFL couldn't out right prove that the Pats did the deflating thing on purpose. The fact that the Pats were involved made the nfl furious and knew they had to try to make an example out of them this time.

It amazes me that whenever someone is busted for cheating or admits to cheating it is always followed by "everyone does it". No they don't. Just because you felt you weren't good enough to win without cheating doesn't mean everyone feels the same.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.