Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Former Louisville Player Confirms Strippers in the Dorm

Featured Replies

I'm not saying he's in trouble. Just wondering if he may jump ship before it sinks.

 

Don't be so jumpy. All is well. I'm sure this will turn out just fine for UL.

 

Neither Jurich or Pitino would willingly leave UL because of this. Pitino has already said so, and Jurich would be even less likely than him.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neither Jurich or Pitino would willingly leave UL because of this. Pitino has already said so, and Jurich would be even less likely than him.

 

And how many times have you heard people in their position say that and then turn around and do the exact opposite?

 

I remember hearing Pitino himself say that he would not leave UK for the NBA way back when. Then several years later, heard him say leaving Kentucky for the NBA was the worst mistake of his coaching career. Just 'sayin...

And how many times have you heard people in their position say that and then turn around and do the exact opposite?

 

I remember hearing Pitino himself say that he would not leave UK for the NBA way back when. Then several years later, heard him say leaving Kentucky for the NBA was the worst mistake of his coaching career. Just 'sayin...

 

Keep your fingers crossed then, I guess.

Keep your fingers crossed then, I guess.

 

No need to. It doesn't matter one way or another to me. I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if Jurich doesn't jump ship before the crap hits the fan.

So who's the player?

 

Jennings? Goode? Siva?

 

Siva allegedly wasn't involved with anything other than taking some pictures. Not sure about the other two, haven't gotten that far.

First thing folks we have to stop over reacting every time something is leaked or printed in the media. Nothing has changed. UL has known since Monday that some of this is true. Only people in denial are having a hard time.

 

UL fans we just need to wait on the dust to settle to see what has really occurred.

 

There will be No Death Penalty. Also the 2013 Banner will remain.

 

Be prepared for Rick to sit out about 10 games.

First thing folks we have to stop over reacting every time something is leaked or printed in the media. Nothing has changed. UL has known since Monday that some of this is true. Only people in denial are having a hard time.

 

UL fans we just need to wait on the dust to settle to see what has really occurred.

 

There will be No Death Penalty. Also the 2013 Banner will remain.

 

Be prepared for Rick to sit out about 10 games.

 

How many scholarships do you expect to lose? Postseason ban?

 

I'm only asking because you seem to know a lot about the "anticipated" punishment. Others are denying it, some are making it worse than it is, but you seem to have some knowledge about what may happen.

How many scholarships do you expect to lose? Postseason ban?

 

I'm only asking because you seem to know a lot about the "anticipated" punishment. Others are denying it, some are making it worse than it is, but you seem to have some knowledge about what may happen.

 

No post season ban. If they lose a scholarship it will be 1 over each year they get probation. Max 3 years.

 

Now NCAA could do anything - But the person I getting info from says this is what the Ath. Dept. is preping for.

How many scholarships do you expect to lose? Postseason ban?

 

I'm only asking because you seem to know a lot about the "anticipated" punishment. Others are denying it, some are making it worse than it is, but you seem to have some knowledge about what may happen.

 

Who has denied punishment?

Dunno? I guess the people that believe it's all falsified. If its falsified, I would expect no punishment.

So Dr. Ramsey releases a written statement supporting Jurich, no mention of Pitino. Pitino goes on air and voices his displease that Dr. Ramsey more or less didn't offer his support. At least one former recruit admits that the story in the book is correct, One former player admits strippers were in the dorms. The publisher states that he has additional information and can validate 100% the the core of the story is correct.

This all within a few days of the release of information.

Things do not look good. Someone at the University will have to answer and IF the allegations are confirmed then someone is going to follow the money trail and who on the staff gave the o.k. Keep in mind, the players dorms cannot be accessed by the average joe and everything is recorded from entries in both card readers, videos and personnel at the front desk.

We are only seeing the tip of the ice-burg and this thing could get ugly.

Pitino did state that he would not resign unless asked to do so. I think that will inevitably happen. NCAA has a new rule that holds all coaches accountable to whatever happens under his watch whether he can claim innocent or not. Unfortunately, Pitino has been his own worst enemy and built a terrible resume with his actions and unfortunate actions of players over the years. I think his ship has sailed and someone big will need to be the fall guy. Jurich and Dr. Ramsey are going to protect themselves and you saw that in the statement released with no mention of Pitino.

If Pitino is fortunate to stay, it will set the program back years.

Sentinel, you seem to be following the same as I am as far as the money trail goes. Once they follow that, they will know who was actually involved in financing this. I can guarantee that McGee didnt do it on his own.

Sentinel, you seem to be following the same as I am as far as the money trail goes. Once they follow that, they will know who was actually involved in financing this. I can guarantee that McGee didnt do it on his own.

 

Probably Coach Cal.

Probably Coach Cal.

 

Couldnt be. He doesn't have the money to finance something like this. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.