Ohio State / Indiana Updates

BuckeyeBoy2885

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bucks are losing traction...unprepared for snap on 3rd down, illegal motion, fumbled snap.

FG attempt is no good....:45 left before half!

10-6 Hoosiers at the half...of to be a fly on the wall of the OSU locker room :lol2: Help me out BB2885. Who gets the ball first after halftime ( I missed the opening few minutes )?

Takes a knee, curious!

10-6 Hoosiers at halftime.

Well for all that the Buckeyes O has not done well the Defense has held.

The O has no continuity right now. A couple good plays then a turnover or a penalty. It seems that the play calling is being dictated by down and distance because Jones is not connecting on his long throws. In the past we could spin a wheel and pick a play that would connect for big yards. Need the QB to be more consistent. Success with Jones came with high percentage of third down conversions last year. So far that trend has not continued. Need to try TJ for a spark in second half,

Keep playing hard D.

Go Buckeyes!

Bucks are losing traction...unprepared for snap on 3rd down, illegal motion, fumbled snap.

FG attempt is no good....:45 left before half!

10-6 Hoosiers at the half...of to be a fly on the wall of the OSU locker room :lol2: Help me out BB2885. Who gets the ball first after halftime ( I missed the opening few minutes )?

I think Hoosiers receive.

I too tuned in late, I believe

Buckeyes first possession was three runs with box loaded and punt.