How will 2006 compare to 2005 in the Bluegrass???

More than likely. These, including T in that early span, are seasoned at key positions. They will gel, but don't expect last years reg. season results this year.

It IS expected, and it WILL be done...to expect anything else at X would be ludricrous.....GO TIGERS!! :fight:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It IS expected, and it WILL be done...to expect anything else at X would be ludricrous.....GO TIGERS!! :fight:

I love it. Before last season, the last time x was undefeated in the regular season was 1975. I can see why you would think it would be "ludricrous" to expect anything else. Must be a pendulum thing.

I'm not saying I expect an ...wait, I'm always expecting an undefeated season:D ...but I just don't see them getting swept by BG andHHS. Those two plus T are a really tough trio, probably a loss in there somewhere. Even if they have not jelled, talent who got good reps last year and coaching will show up early. A early loss to one of those programs would teach the Tigers a lot about what needs to be done to be there on the last day. It's all about the journey. Learning is a season-long process.

It is a season-long process. I agree that those same back-ups that got reps will be good, but BG has veterans, HHS is loaded with veterans, and T has not only veterans on Offense, but a genious of an O-coordinator who continuosly gave X fits, even with plenty of returning starters.