Who To Start: Week 3

MJAlltheWay24

I think Lacy plays, ok, I really hope he plays. But if he does, the Chiefs D looks pretty good.

Gurley's gonna play, but he'll get less than 15 plays. Makes no sense to rush him.

Mason's going to split with Cunningham and Gurley but will be the starter.

One of the apps I use projects Gurley to get 9.9 points and Mason to get 8.8.

FWIW, the app projected Lacy to get 15

I'd go with Lacy and probably Gurley(and hope he busts a long one).

My RB2 situation is looking shaky this weekend. I can start Matt Jones tonight, I have a banged up Lamar Miller up against the Bills D and a mediocre Isiah Crowell both going on Sunday. I also have Starks in the event Lacy can't go on Monday (not a Lacy owner, just picked up Starks).

I'm leaning Crowell or Jones, but the Thursday start time makes it a tough decision. PPR FWIW.

I also have Starks in the event Lacy can't go on Monday (not a Lacy owner, just picked up Starks).

I hate guys like you haha jk. Smart play. Guy right before me grabbed Starks on the wire.

I think I'd maybe go Jones. He put up great numbers this past week and I feel like a lot of time the passing offense looks awful for teams in the Thursday games. Could benefit Jones more.

My RB2 situation is looking shaky this weekend. I can start Matt Jones tonight, I have a banged up Lamar Miller up against the Bills D and a mediocre Isiah Crowell both going on Sunday. I also have Starks in the event Lacy can't go on Monday (not a Lacy owner, just picked up Starks).

I'm leaning Crowell or Jones, but the Thursday start time makes it a tough decision. PPR FWIW.

Jones. I'm still kicking myself for not taking him in my drafts.

I hate guys like you haha jk. Smart play. Guy right before me grabbed Starks on the wire.

I think I'd maybe go Jones. He put up great numbers this past week and I feel like a lot of time the passing offense looks awful for teams in the Thursday games. Could benefit Jones more.

I'm going with Jones. Figure him and Crowell are both in time shares and Jones is the more talented back. So there it is.

Whoops :(

:lol2: That play was brutal. Thought I had the TD and it turns into a lost fumble.

Well, if we had all the right answers, we'd be on one of those DraftKings or FanDuel commercials holding a million dollar check.:idunno:

So they just reported that DeMarco Murray will play Sunday @ the Jets.

I have to start 2 of the trio of Murray, Hyde, and Doug Martin.

Who you guys think?

At this point, can you really trust Murray? The Jets D looks legit. It's hard to see a hobbled Murray who has less than 50 yds on the year putting up starter worthy numbers.

Just not a Murray fan this year. The Philly offense is built for a different style of running.