September 19, 201511 yr I know it's early. But after today Fournette has to be #1 at this point. Who else do you think is in the conversation ?
September 19, 201511 yr Author I will also add CJ Prossie for Notre Dame put his name in the conversation today.
September 20, 201511 yr I know it's early. But after today Fournette has to be #1 at this point. Who else do you think is in the conversation ? No doubt. It is very early but he is high on the horse right now.
September 20, 201511 yr That TD run where he juked twice and flipped a defender over his shoulder was sick.
September 20, 201511 yr Fournette is by himself right now. Long time to go. With him, Chubb and Elliott a RB may take it home this year.
September 20, 201511 yr Author Fournette is by himself right now. Long time to go. With him, Chubb and Elliott a RB may take it home this year. Right now I don't even know if there is a qb in the top 5 .
September 20, 201511 yr I will also add CJ Prossie for Notre Dame put his name in the conversation today. Fuller as well. He is their most important offensive player bc he is a complete receiver who happens to be one of the fastest in the country
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.