Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

QBs With Most Game-Winning Drives

Featured Replies

How is "game-winning drive" defined? Is it like the "4th quarter comeback stat" where a team can run a play for 1 yard and kick a FG to take the lead at the 11 minute mark of the 4th?

 

I think he using the same stat I heard on espn earlier and maybe last 2 min drives

I think he using the same stat I heard on espn earlier and maybe last 2 min drives

 

I don't think that is it at all. Dalton has had quite a few 4th comeback wins, which means it could happen at the beginning of the 4th quarter. So I do believe this stat is for the whole 4th quarter. When a team is trailing entering the 4th but ends up winning. However as Bugatti mentioned that is also kind of a bad stat, because a team could run one play in the 4th and then kick a field goal to get the lead and the QB gets credit for having a 4th quarter comeback win.

  • Author
#4 is Matt Ryan

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.