Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Draw

Featured Replies

All games Monday

 

12:00 Clark County vs Bracken County

2:30 Harrison County vs Scott High

5:00 Brossart vs Pendleton County

7:30 Mason County vs Bourbon County

 

Semi Finals on Tuesday at 5:00 and 7:30

 

Championship Wednesday at 7:00

Thanks...what is your take on who will win region now that the pairings are out?

All games Monday

 

12:00 Clark County vs Bracken County

2:30 Harrison County vs Scott High

5:00 Brossart vs Pendleton County

7:30 Mason County vs Bourbon County

 

Semi Finals on Tuesday at 5:00 and 7:30

 

Championship Wednesday at 7:00

I look for all the games with the exception of Clark/Bracken to be pretty competitive. That Harrison/Scott game should be a real good one.

Is this the way a bracket would look? (winners from top two games meet in semi-finals, same for the bottom two)

I look for all the games with the exception of Clark/Bracken to be pretty competitive. That Harrison/Scott game should be a real good one.

Is Fields Pendleton's ace?

Thanks...what is your take on who will win region now that the pairings are out?
My take is on the team with the best pitching. Frimming ,Mutsch .Ubel and Chris Simon will be a tough task.

 

So, I say Brossart!! Brossart will win it all.:thumb:

  • Author
Is this the way a bracket would look? (winners from top two games meet in semi-finals, same for the bottom two)

 

Yes

 

I say Clark will face Harrison and Brossart will play Mason.

 

Harrison vs Scott and Mason vs Bourbon should be excellant games with either team capable of winning. Clark and Brossart definitely got the best first round draws.

  • Author
I look for all the games with the exception of Clark/Bracken to be pretty competitive. That Harrison/Scott game should be a real good one.

 

Brossart vs Pendleton could be a 5 inning game. I hope not though, go Wildcats!

Where are these games played? IS Harrison hosting?

Brossart vs Pendleton could be a 5 inning game. I hope not though, go Wildcats!

No love for the 'Stangs?

  • Author
No love for the 'Stangs?

 

Just no love for the 9th Region. Just kidding, you all are starting to grow on me. Mustang is a class act. Does he follow baseball like he does basketball? I really don't want anyone but Harrison to win it, but that will be most difficult. I just hope that whoever represents the 10th Region can win the Semi-State. So first and foremost its Go Breds and then Go 10th Region.

Just no love for the 9th Region. Just kidding, you all are starting to grow on me. Mustang is a class act. Does he follow baseball like he does basketball? I really don't want anyone but Harrison to win it, but that will be most difficult. I just hope that whoever represents the 10th Region can win the Semi-State. So first and foremost its Go Breds and then Go 10th Region.

:thumb: Mustang follows baseball pretty well, but Mustang doesn't follow anything besides fishing like basketball.

Is Fields Pendleton's ace?

I don't know if Pendleton has a ace,but don't count them out of this game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.