Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1A - The Undefeated

Pick the teams you think will lose (you can pick as many as you think will lose). 86 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick the teams you think will lose (you can pick as many as you think will lose).

    • Beechwood
      11%
    • Paintsville
      11%
    • Russellville
      11%
    • Campbellsville
      8%
    • Paris
      10%
    • Crittenden County
      25%
    • Bishop Brossart
      11%
    • Harlan
      9%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Three weeks into the season and we are already down to 9 undefeated teams in 1A. Here is the lineup for this week:

 

#1 Beechwood at Ironton (OH)

#2 Paintsville vs. Ridgeview (VA)

#4 Russellville vs. 4A Logan County

#6 Campbellsville vs. 3A LaRue County

#8 Paris vs. Pineville

#1 0 Bethlehem -- OPEN

Crittenden County vs. 3A #5 Caldwell County

Bishop Brossart vs. 2A Trimble County

Harlan vs. Bracken County

 

We know Bethlehen will stay unbeaten over open. :wacky:

 

Which teams do you think take their first loss this week?

 

 

 

 

(Note ... the poll is multiple choice so you can vote for every team you think will lose.)

I think Crittenden is the only one to lose this week, although Pineville is much improved and may surprise Paris and the Beechies will have their hands full with Ironton.

I dont see Beechwood losing to Ironton UNLESS, both of their stud RBs are healthy. Paledino suffered a back injury in week 1 that flared up in week 2, Des Young was pulled for concussion like symptoms. They are a legit 1-2 punch and great variences in soeed and strength from both of them. Paledino hits the whole hard and quick and has the speed to take off at any time. Young is just going to plow his way for his yards. Imo, if they are healthy, and Ironton goes between the tackles and puts you to sleep with heavy doses of Young, that will open things up for Paledino. If these two kids are out, its a wash and BW wins by 2 TDs. If they do play, then I take Ironton by a TD. Has anyone heard nething on them being healthy or not?

  • Author

Looking at the poll, I am not surprised to see Crittenden County the top choice to lose because of the opponent they are playing. Along those same lines, I am not surprised at Beechwood being the number two pick to lose.

 

I am a little surprised to see Brossart currently tied in the poll with Beechwood as the second pick expected to lose this week. Trimble County is 0-3 yet people think they are going to beat 3-0 Brossart? That surprises me.

Looking at the poll, I am not surprised to see Crittenden County the top choice to lose because of the opponent they are playing. Along those same lines, I am not surprised at Beechwood being the number two pick to lose.

 

I am a little surprised to see Brossart currently tied in the poll with Beechwood as the second pick expected to lose this week. Trimble County is 0-3 yet people think they are going to beat 3-0 Brossart? That surprises me.

 

0-3 and ended Fort Knox's losing streak

I don't think there is any way Brossart could lose to Trimble county. Brossart is playing very well as of right now. I will take Brossart by 21. On the other hand I only see Crittenden County possibly losing this week out of the teams, although I cant say for the Beechwood game because I have never seen Ironton before.

  • Author

Before the season, I thought Beechwood would lose to Ironton. With Ironton losing to Russell, I now think Beechwood will win. Crittenden County is the only one I think will lose this week.

Beechwood has a 30 % to lose and Paintsville is in the same boat.

Crittenden County has 70% chance to lose.

 

This is all in my opinion. The rest are safe because they are not playing better competition.

  • Author

Only Crittenden County lost this week, with Harlan playing tonight.

^ Harlan should win. They are much improved.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.