This week in girls soccer

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sidenote: This game ended just before the skies opened up. And it ended about 10PM.

Great game to watch and even though it ran late it was worth the price of admission. For the record I got in free but you know what I mean.

Meant this for the NDA SK game sorry

Allamerican21- "Beat me to it gameplayedright!! I also will predict a HHS victory on sat vs NCC based on the schedule they have played vs NewCaths schedule this far!"

Good call on the NDA-SK game. Also feeling you are off on the NCC-HHS match. NCC is too good defensively and will score repeatedly.

Allamerican21- "Beat me to it gameplayedright!! I also will predict a HHS victory on sat vs NCC based on the schedule they have played vs NewCaths schedule this far!"

Good call on the NDA-SK game. Also feeling you are off on the NCC-HHS match. NCC is too good defensively and will score repeatedly.

Curious if people picking for/against HHS have watched them play this year? I have watched every game and you can't predict what they are going to do at this point in the year because you do not know what the coaching staff is going to do game to game. Kids where told all summer that he was going to play 14-15 players most of game. Most games so far 20+ kids are subbed in and out willie nillie (including 3 JV/V players). At times 1-3 players subbed at a time and at times 8-9 players subbed at a time. If you saw the second half of the Seton game, he put in a new rotation that has not played together much this year and did very little subbing; they dominated that half against Seton. There have been times in all the games where HHS looks really good and other times with certain players out on the field that they do not look good. The players have been told to expect less subbing as season goes. Will that happen? who knows, have to wait and see. I will say this team is talented if right players see the field and can beat any NKY team. I give NCC a slight edge at GK, but think HHS is better on the rest of the field.

So what gives on the Highlands-Boone game last night? A forfeit? What the heck is that all about? I really do not know why Highlands even schedules Boone anymore as this type of thing has been a problem for a few years now.

I hear it was a coaches decision to forefit and I'll leave it at that!!

So what gives on the Highlands-Boone game last night? A forfeit? What the heck is that all about? I really do not know why Highlands even schedules Boone anymore as this type of thing has been a problem for a few years now.

Boone coach stated his players are banged up and only had 13 players available and decided to Forfeit. I also heard he gave NCC heads up that they might forfeit that game to

So does Boone not have a JV team or do they only have 14 girls total in the program? As I said, HHS should go ahead and find someone else to play starting next year going forward. Pretty sure this is like 3 or 4 out of the last 4 or 5 years a scheduled game has been cancelled. Not sure what the heck a forfeit does except keep you from playing another actual "game"

Boone has a jv team. Varsity has 14 players. Lots of upset parents with some things the coach has done during the season! I do know last yr cancelling the hhs Game was out of the coaches hands. N. Oldham made him come back down there for a game or boone was gonna be fined and it happened to fall on the night they played highlands but there was no reason to cancel yesterday. Good luck to the lady birds the rest of the year. Maybe they will get to play later this season.