Start this week: Eli or Flacco

Jumper_Dad

I need 12 points to win. My flex position is the only slot I have left and its either Carlos Hyde or Charles Johnson. We get half a point per reception so that makes Johnson tempting especially since I think him and Teddy have great chemistry but I think Hyde is The 49er's goaline back and may get a TD. Who do I start tonight? Right now I have Hyde in my line up.

I need 12 points to win. My flex position is the only slot I have left and its either Carlos Hyde or Charles Johnson. We get half a point per reception so that makes Johnson tempting especially since I think him and Teddy have great chemistry but I think Hyde is The 49er's goaline back and may get a TD. Who do I start tonight? Right now I have Hyde in my line up.

Hyde isn't just the goaline back, he's their feature back. In a non-PPR, I'd take Hyde. I think I'd still take him here.

Flacco 3 Fantasy points

Eli 9 Fantasy points

I'm glad someone in that league dumped Sam Bradford at the end of the week and I was able to grab him as a FA to start this week instead of starting either of them.

Hard to believe someone dropped Bradford. Should have traded him for something.