1A #1 Beechwood at Ironton (OH) Predictions

Who wins this game?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Beechwood
    • Ironton

Mike Yeagle and Bob Lutz. One of them won 8 state titles and was the architect of one of Kentucky's greatest football dynasties. The other won multiple state titles and is Ohio's all-time winningest coach.

Two coaching giants shared the field that night at historic Tanks Memorial Stadium. It's a shame the game ended the way it did because it was shaping up to be classic. But on the other hand, the circumstances surrounding the "game that never was"(depending on who you ask) have ensured the game's place in football folklore.... I got a little dramatic there at the end, lol.

Mike Yeagle and Bob Lutz. One of them won 8 state titles and was the architect of one of Kentucky's greatest football dynasties. The other won multiple state titles and is Ohio's all-time winningest coach.

Two coaching giants shared the field that night at historic Tanks Memorial Stadium. It's a shame the game ended the way it did because it was shaping up to be classic. But on the other hand, the circumstances surrounding the "game that never was"(depending on who you ask) have ensured the game's place in football folklore.... I got a little dramatic there at the end, lol.

About 7 - 8 years ago over on Yappie, to kid around a bit, I said that Ironton lost the game, Man, the outcry of two posters went on for over a month, lol.

But yes, it's a shame about the situation that ended the night.

Edited by SportsGuy41017