Romney entering 2016 race?

I guess the GOP begged him to come back?

Mitt Romney is moving quickly to reassemble his national political network, calling former aides, donors and other supporters over the weekend and on Monday in a concerted push to signal his seriousness about possibly launching a 2016 presidential campaign.

Romney’s message, as he told one senior Republican, was that he “almost certainly will” make what would be his third bid for the White House. His aggressive outreach came as Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) — Romney’s 2012 vice presidential running mate and the newly installed chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee — announced Monday that he would not seek the presidency in 2016.

Romney moves to reassemble campaign team for ?almost certain? 2016 bid - The Washington Post

When he enters the race, and I am over 90% sure that he will, I hope he sticks to what he will do for the country, such as foreign policy, what will he do to progress this country? And that he doesn't really spend any time pointing at the other republicans running or the democrats. No matter who it is, I want to hear what they will do, their ideas, not bickering about the others up on stage next to them.