1A #6 Fairview at 3A Lawrence County Predictions

Who you got in this one?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got in this one?

• Fairview
    • Lawrence County

Fairview got a big win last week over Hazard and leaped over them in the 1A rankings. This week Fairview will need to avenge last year's loss to Lawrence County to keep their record perfect and hold on to their ranking. Has Fairview improved enough from last year to get the win versus Lawrence County? Can Lawrence County contain Fairview's top notch QB Alex Roy? How will this game play out?

Man I am lost on this one. Lawrence Co has a big OL, an experiencex QB in Kiser, nice RB in Mosley, Timmy Dalton at WR and maybe his brother Robert as well. I heard he was coming out but wouldnt be eligible untill week 3 or 4. And that kid was always the better football player of the 2. So LC has alot of tallent. Fairview has a great QB/WR in Roy/Washington and improved rushing attack from a year ago. However, bith defenses have been suspect. I think Lawrence has more atheletes and experience, but Fairview seems to be clicking pretty well right now. Im going to go with Fairview winning on the road in a shootout.

Fairview 40

Lawrence County 36