Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It takes a Village - a large village

Featured Replies

....ok "village" help educate me.

 

Anyone know where I can find a listing of the Ohio (I know we are BGP, but I will use it for Ky stuff) rankings of the HS teams?

 

OHSAA wasn't helpful....

I believe the Maher Rankings will cover our neighbors to the North again this year, I am not sure when they will release them.

  • Author

In the next few weeks, CCH has:

 

Walnut Hills

East Central, In

Elder

Seven Hills

McNicholas

Summit Country Day

 

Was wondering where they were.......

OTB

Found on Cincinnati.com Coaches poll

 

D1: Walnut (6)

Elder (2)

 

D2: McNicholas (3)

 

D3: Seven Hills (3)

Summit CD (1)

 

IMO Summit will be the toughest game CCH plays of all these schools.

....ok "village" help educate me.

 

Anyone know where I can find a listing of the Ohio (I know we are BGP, but I will use it for Ky stuff) rankings of the HS teams?

 

OHSAA wasn't helpful....

 

Always keep a close eye on JJHuddle:

 

Ohio High School Sports Scores and News | JJHuddle.com

OTB

Found on Cincinnati.com Coaches poll

 

D1: Walnut (6)

Elder (2)

 

D2: McNicholas (3)

 

D3: Seven Hills (3)

Summit CD (1)

 

IMO Summit will be the toughest game CCH plays of all these schools.

 

All of these games will be tough. Tomorrow night, CCH faces what I think will be the best offensive player they will see this year in Ibrahima Goumballe at Walnut Hills. If there is a time to man-mark for CCH, this is the game in my opinion.

 

I think Elder will be tough this year as well, much more so than in the past.

All of these games will be tough. Tomorrow night, CCH faces what I think will be the best offensive player they will see this year in Ibrahima Goumballe at Walnut Hills. If there is a time to man-mark for CCH, this is the game in my opinion.

 

I think Elder will be tough this year as well, much more so than in the past.

 

Agree 100% with this assessment. Ibra has size, speed and is a great finisher.... he is more than a handful, he is a great competitor and also a great kid.

Agree 100% with this assessment. Ibra has size, speed and is a great finisher.... he is more than a handful, he is a great competitor and also a great kid.

 

Yes, all the tools. Strong, fast and skilled. If he has much help up top or in the midfield CCH will have trouble with him. And yes, great kid and nice family.......but we hope to send them home losers tomorrow. :wave:

I hope that is the case.... go NKY!!!

 

They will not take the loss personal, neither will the coach.

....

 

As I told Mex today, I'm fairly certain they lost 13 seniors to graduation, so while Walnut has a dominant kid up top, I'm going to be shocked if his mates can create enough chances for him.

Walnut Hills tied Wyoming 2-2 this past Saturday, Wyoming is ranked #1 in Division 2 during the first week of the coaches pool, for whatever that is worth.

 

I would expect a competitive match tonight between CCH and Walnut Hills.

Is CCH going to be at full strength?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.