Bowling Green/Monroe County Updates

swamprat

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Monroe to punt. BG penalty for push n back. Ball at BG 14. Yates with nice run for 10. Pass incomplete. First of night. 2nd complete to Drabosky. Drabosky. Injured but looks like old injury to me. Pass complete to Strickler. Carruthers to the House. About a 55 yd run!

1st Yates for 4 on toss sweep. 2 nd Payne scrambles for a first down. 1st. Sweet Feet Carruthers for a really nifty 20 yd gain. 1st Yates to the 5. Falcons catch Payne for a loss of 3. 3 rd TD to Yates. Payne 8 for 9 on the night!

1st for Falcons incomplete. 2 nd nice run QB keeper. Gain of 13 and 1st down. 1st another nice QB run for 9. 2nd no gain. 3rd and 1. Well I was wrong. 1st down Falcons. 1st gain of 2. 2nd another really nice run for about 20 yds to BG 41. 1st Griffen Cline set up the QB intersection and took it too the house! Good speed! BG botchesvXP. 27-0 Purples

Nothing against Monroe, but I really wish the Purples would schedule a tougher opponent next year.... BG will not have the benefit of playing 2A teams in the playoffs. SMH... They should have accepted South Warrens invitation to play in the Raffertys Bowl THIS YEAR, but they declined.

1st Yates with a tough run for8. 2 nd Yates for a a first down. Offsides Monroe. 1st and 5 great scramble for Payne. 2nd Payne forced to scramble. Falls forward for first down. My bad 3rd and 1 Yates for 5. 1st pass incomplete. 2 nd min to go. Pass complete to Strickler For 3. 3rd pass incomplete. 4th Purples to attempt 37 yd field goal. Ramsey good from 37! Purples 30 Monroe 0