Hopkinsville 48 Graves County 21

As an eagle fan, I must say that I'm impressed with hopkinsville..they played with alot of heart tonite..congratulations...graves on the other hand, the offense had its moments and the freshman qb looks like a good one..but the defense is absolutely pathetic..very predictable & regardless of the offensive looks of hopkinsville, graves defense was always in a 3-3-5 base defense...shocking!!

Hoptown won this game for Quarles and team supporter Craig Walters who missed his first games in years as he is in the hospital for gallbladder surgery. What a great night for these kids. Looks like they are back.

Quarles younger brother will be wearing his #37 jersey all season..hopkinsville looks very job..definitely have a few things to work on but looking good..graves has a very long road ahead of them this season..graves offense is going to be good, but defense sucks, and I question coaches know-how expecially in using a 3-3-5 defense all night regardless of offensive set up...pathetic!!...I'm an eagle fan unconditionally but it seems time to change a few things!! Just saying!