Evansville Reitz (IN) 62 Henderson County 14

bugatti

Sad to see Henderson of to such a horrible start. Hopefully they can rebound.

Reitz is on another level. I'll have to look at Henderson's schedule, but they may match up better with Evansville Harrison or North. I haven't had a chance to look too deeply into Evansville's teams this year, but I need to. My daughter-in-law just started at Bosse this year, so I have to learn a whole new team to root for in Evansville now!

Cols, can Henderson beat McCracken?

Hate to say it but henderson would have to find a lot of improvement to beat them. Should be a good game. This week henderson plays Evansville memorial should be a better game and we will see how much better they have gotten in a week.

Reitz is on another level. I'll have to look at Henderson's schedule, but they may match up better with Evansville Harrison or North. I haven't had a chance to look too deeply into Evansville's teams this year, but I need to. My daughter-in-law just started at Bosse this year, so I have to learn a whole new team to root for in Evansville now!

Evansville north won't play henderson anymore after losing so many in a roll so henderson got a tougher team Evansville memorial which is always better then north and Harrison.

Hate to say it but henderson would have to find a lot of improvement to beat them. Should be a good game. This week henderson plays Evansville memorial should be a better game and we will see how much better they have gotten in a week.

Cols, I'll be pulling for HC this week for sure!