Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eli Manning due for a new contract

Featured Replies

Not avoiding it at all. Instead I was pointing out what I've said for decades and that isnQB's are given WAAAAAAYYYY to much credit for winning SB's in a team sport. Whenever I bring up Brad Johnson or Tent Dilfer for example people say "well this teams had great defenses" well Duh! And so do other teams that win and other teams have great running games etc. so if you give all the credit to a QB who wins then why not give credit to the other players hence my left guard comment. Do you think Eli would have won if he didn't have a left guard playing?

 

 

I asked how many have won two super bowl MVP'S.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I asked how many have won two super bowl MVP'S.

None. But then again MVP doesn't impress me much since the QB's win the majority of them it seems.

 

I never said he never had great game now and then. Every QB does, even Dalton.

 

Look, I don't want to go back and forth in this. We both won't change our views on Eli. I think he is an avg QB period. Someone that leads the league in Int's some years isn't one that is elite to me and to be paid the highest you better be elite. That's all.

Sure I'm a homer, but I'd take Ben over him in a nanosecond.

 

At least you admit it. :thumb:

None. But then again MVP doesn't impress me much since the QB's win the majority of them it seems.

 

I never said he never had great game now and then. Every QB does, even Dalton.

 

Look, I don't want to go back and forth in this. We both won't change our views on Eli. I think he is an avg QB period. Someone that leads the league in Int's some years isn't one that is elite to me and to be paid the highest you better be elite. That's all.

 

5 players in NFL history have won 2 super bowl MVPS. Eli is one.

  • Author
5 players in NFL history have won 2 super bowl MVPS. Eli is one.

Proof that SB MVP doesn't impress me. Like I already said.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.