Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bills Claim IK Enemkpali

Featured Replies

Would Enemkpali be able to pursue theft charges? I am thinking not but Geno better be worrying about his own NFL future. He stinks as is and if he can't be a solid leader then I think he is a backup at best in the NFL.

 

I'm not sure if he could, but he would maybe be able to pursue it in small claims court if he really wanted to.

We knew it was going to be the Pats or the Bills. I guess the deflaetgate story must have distracted the Pats.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.