Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WWE October 13th Smackdown

Featured Replies

Anyone else going?

  • Author

Got me 6 freebies. Normally they are pretty good seats since they come from WWE.

Yes I can be bought. Light beer, free BGP gear, free memberships. I know who likes these events!

  • Author
You know what row?

 

Just found out they are being mailed to me. Should know when I get back home from my little holiday.

Where is it at? When do tickets go on sale?

Where is it at? When do tickets go on sale?

 

US Bank Arena. Tomorrow.

Got me 6 freebies. Normally they are pretty good seats since they come from WWE.

Yes I can be bought. Light beer, free BGP gear, free memberships. I know who likes these events!

 

I will buy you beer for 2 tickets.

  • Author
I will buy you beer for 2 tickets.

 

You have no clue who you are dealing with! It would be cheaper to scalp seats.

You have no clue who you are dealing with! It would be cheaper to scalp seats.

 

:laugh:

  • Author

Tickets are still not here :(

Got me 6 freebies. Normally they are pretty good seats since they come from WWE.

Yes I can be bought. Light beer, free BGP gear, free memberships. I know who likes these events!

 

I remember all the promises last time around... Now you actually have the goods and crickets chirp in my PM box. :idunno:

  • Author

As Tom Petty would sing "The waiting is the hardest part"

They will not be sent for a while. I was reaffirmed I'll be getting them. New contact at WWE and internally. Have no clue where they will be located.

I was thinking more like Naked Eyes - Promises Promises

  • Author

Youngest TACster just asked for some for the Fed ex forum in September. We shall see how these play out since the event is sooner than Cincy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.