Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sandra Bland Death Ruled Suicide

Featured Replies

If your takeaway from this is that it was politics that cost him his job, then I should not have replied; it won't happen again.

 

I asked you a question. I guess it's one you don't know the answer to. No sense in replying if that's the case.

I'm not familiar with the Officer's background. What has he done that he's being labeled a bad cop?

 

He's been charged with perjury for lying about the encounter with Bland. According to the Texas State Police he violated courtesy protocols during the stop and needlessly escalated the situation and then lied about it.

 

It paints him a the "stereotypical" cop on a power trip.

 

Other than that I haven't read anything else about him. He had only been on the job about a year.

He's been charged with perjury for lying about the encounter with Bland. According to the Texas State Police he violated courtesy protocols during the stop and needlessly escalated the situation and then lied about it.

 

It paints him a the "stereotypical" cop on a power trip.

 

Other than that I haven't read anything else about him. He had only been on the job about a year.

 

Got ya, thanks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.