Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK- Wright, Goodin, Young....

Featured Replies

Has UK reached out to any of the talent in 2016 or 2017 classes at all? I know that there hasn't been any offers but when a kid from Owensboro lands offers from Pitt, Uconn, FSU, Iowa ST, and a few others all within a few days I would think that may peak their interest wondering whats going on in the backyard.

 

If they have reached out to any of these 3 or any Kentucky high schoolers, please fill me in.

 

Also--- Has anyone heard any time frames on when Eli and Quentin are expected to decide

Also--- Has anyone heard any time frames on when Eli and Quentin are expected to decide

 

I think right now Eagle nation is just anxious about Eli's decions about high school.

 

I think all three are very good players as is obvious by the offer list that they are accumulating. However, right now UK is recruiting at an all time high. Unless one of these players creeps into the top 50 in their class or higher, I don't see UK having interset unless maybe all of their primary targets fall through.

I think right now Eagle nation is just anxious about Eli's decions about high school.

 

I think all three are very good players as is obvious by the offer list that they are accumulating. However, right now UK is recruiting at an all time high. Unless one of these players creeps into the top 50 in their class or higher, I don't see UK having interset unless maybe all of their primary targets fall through.

 

What he said

Has UK reached out to any of the talent in 2016 or 2017 classes at all? I know that there hasn't been any offers but when a kid from Owensboro lands offers from Pitt, Uconn, FSU, Iowa ST, and a few others all within a few days I would think that may peak their interest wondering whats going on in the backyard.

 

If they have reached out to any of these 3 or any Kentucky high schoolers, please fill me in.

 

Also--- Has anyone heard any time frames on when Eli and Quentin are expected to decide

 

Eli won't be deciding anytime soon.

  • Author

I understand. I never expected any of them to be UK's top target or anything like that. Just wondered if any had heard from the boys in Lex.....and btw there is multiple from the 2016 class in the 50-80 range with offers from Kentucky. One is committed, in Tai Wynyard. Regardless of what Eli chooses to do with the prep school thing, I root for him to have major success this year, as well as the next level. I just hope he doesn't go to an SEC team and burn Kentucky for a few years (Chris Lofton)

Someone help me out here, did Cal recruit Hawkins or Willis? Trying to think of the last in state kid Cal offered.

Someone help me out here, did Cal recruit Hawkins or Willis? Trying to think of the last in state kid Cal offered.

 

Obviously he did, they're on scholarship!!!

Someone help me out here, did Cal recruit Hawkins or Willis? Trying to think of the last in state kid Cal offered.

 

Cal recruited Willis really hard. For over a year. If you buy into rankings, Willis was 29th in the country when he committed. Once he committed he quit playing AAU and his ranking dropped to the 90's. Hawkins was a quit recruitment. He went off in the state tourney and earned the offer.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.