Bundesliga on Fox Sports?

Habib

I am not going to pay any money to watch Bayern buy all of the best players from the other teams in the league and then win the league by the end of March. The only ending more predictable than a Bundesliga season is the one in the movie Titanic. La Liga would be great to get, but BeIn is cost prohibitive through current cable provider. Something about Atletico fascinates me.

That league used to be the most fun in Europe for a while there. Dortmund went back to back. Wolfsburg won it on the final day of the season in 2009...

Now these last three years Bayern's won the league by almost 20 points.

Champions League is ruining the game.

My son and I have adopted Borussia Dortmund as one of our international favorites. More of Aubameyang would be a very good thing. Maybe he wants American citizenship?

Yes Clyde, Bundesliga is something that every soccer fan would immediately recognize.

Probably why ol' pap had no idea.

Can we get someone to translate the names in this thread? Can't believe all the soccer die hards have not given up their NFL package to buy this one. I, like McPapa , had no clue what this thread was about. I just wasted 2 minutes in this thread. And, yes I'll say it again. Like I needed another reason.:lol2:

• 2 weeks later...