Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Black on White Hate Crime

Featured Replies

That's one of the very few I have seen.

Shame America is regressing so much and I guess it will only get worse

Edited by mountain ref
SS

They called him "white bread"??? I can think of a lot more offensive names they could have used. I am not even sure white bread is offensive. Is it offensive to call a black guy a Hersey Bar? Maybe but its a whole lot different than using a typical racial slur. Will be interesting to see if this is really a hate crime, robbery attempt or argument turned violent

They called him "white bread"??? I can think of a lot more offensive names they could have used. I am not even sure white bread is offensive. Is it offensive to call a black guy a Hersey Bar? Maybe but its a whole lot different than using a typical racial slur. Will be interesting to see if this is really a hate crime, robbery attempt or argument turned violent
I would think so

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.