July 6, 201511 yr Ever since he tried to block that kid from transferring to NC State bc they may play WI in the ACC/Big Ten challenge, I have not been a fan. This. Reading accounts of how this played out left a bad taste in mouth regarding Bo and all his supposed, "sanctity." Didn't care at all for his comments after the Duke game. Didn't really care much for his comments after the UK game. Seemed to go from awful pretentious to awful whiny, awfully fast. Grad rates seem to be an issue with some. Personally, I have no idea if they were within the program. I'll do my reading here first, if posted. I will note, it's not like the guy has won with Gomer and Goober. He's had good players too. One could argue he's had teams take earlier exits than should in the tournament because of his "style". Heck, one could argue Wisconsin had the better team when they lost to UK in 2014.
July 6, 201511 yr . One could argue he's had teams take earlier exits than should in the tournament because of his "style". Heck, one could argue Wisconsin had the better team when they lost to UK in 2014.That shouldn't be a tough argument. Wisconsin was a 2 seed, UK an 8 seed.
August 14, 201511 yr Sounds like Bo and the AD are at odds. http://thebiglead.com/2015/08/13/bo-ryan-and-barry-alvarez-feuding-about-the-next-badgers-basketball-coach/#sthash.X7eXoL89.uxfs&st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/7fYsyIadfH
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.