Scott Eagles vs. South Warren Spartans - Broadcast on TriStateInternetSportsRadio

We will be broadcasting the game between the Scott Eagles & the South Warren Spartans on Thursday night. Pregame starts around 5:40.

Here is a link for the broadcast: Scott vs. South Warren

A reminder, our broadcasts are audio only per the KHSAA.

What should we know about South Warren?

I'm hearing they are very good. Sounds like their ace is available, as he didn't pitch in round 1 on Tuesday because he pitched in their regional final on Saturday. It will interesting to see if they throw him or try holding him back for the semi's, since Scott is unranked.

Either Mann or Ohmer will pitch for Scott. Toss up, as both are very good.

Warren Central is probably the favorite. But then again, Scott has been the underdog in probably their last 2 games, and is playing very well.

Scott maybe the biggest sleeper school in nky in regards to athletics. They have had very successful year in a number of sports! I hope to see him them bring in another win Thursday!

This would be the 5th day of rest for South Warrens Ace Cam Shryock. I don't see him starting. He threw a complete game shutout (no hitter?). So I believe not only do they save him for Semi's or come in relief if they need him, plus it'd give him another day of rest.

Scott gained a huge advantage with Trame getting the complete game in the First Rd. Mann & Ohmer are both solid options to start

Edited by TheHardaway