Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorites for All A state tournament

Featured Replies

Without looking at records, I give the nod to Louisville Holy Cross or University Heights......and nothing against my NKY "fish-eating" brethren.

Generally teams from the Western part of the state are stronger.

University Heights out of Pool A

Murray or St. Henry out of Pool B

Todd County Central out of Pool C

Hancock County out of Pool D

These are only the ones that I think will come out of their pools. Anything can happen.

Good luck to St. Henry, Bishop Brossart and Trimble County.

  • Author

I hope they can get the tourny in this weekend with sat rain

I hope they can get the tourny in this weekend with sat rain

 

Moonlight BBQ should be put on notice.......Cru Bat Boy & BigGreenHorse could have an "eat off".

Cru Bat Boy, Your going Down!! I have been around the BigGreenHorse when we stop at those buffets on out of town trips and it's not Preety! :puke:

He will destroy me right now....Its almost bikini season for me so I cut back a little on the buffets!:banana:

Old Hickory is the way to go!

I hope they can get the tourny in this weekend with sat rain

 

Not only rain, but now all of western Kentucky and a lot of the rest of the state are under a slight risk for severe weather. Not looking good.

Right now weather report says 100% chance of storm on Saturday. 100%. Heck, Lloyd Christmas had better odds!

He will destroy me right now....Its almost bikini season for me so I cut back a little on the buffets!:banana:

 

cru.png

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50286[/ATTACH]

 

Thanks a million for that...

  • Author

That picture Hijacked my thread

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.