Whatever happened to?

Mine would be Nestheide, the Votel brothers, and Aaron Noll from CovCath and Travis Rasso from Boone. I know where most of them played college at but nothing past that.

Nesto is married with at least one child. Works in the healthcare world in greater Cincinnati.

Ross Votel graduated from Miami(FL). CPA. I think he is in Denver.

Brennan Votel graduated from Penn and worked in commercial real estate. Now in film school at Pepperdine.

I think Aaron Noll is in med school. Graduated from Vandy.

Travis Rasso is a teacher and coaches basketball at Ryle. Not sure where he teaches.

Nesto is married with at least one child. Works in the healthcare world in greater Cincinnati.

Ross Votel graduated from Miami(FL). CPA. I think he is in Denver.

Brennan Votel graduated from Penn and worked in commercial real estate. Now in film school at Pepperdine.

I think Aaron Noll is in med school. Graduated from Vandy.

Travis Rasso is a teacher and coaches basketball at Ryle. Not sure where he teaches.

Thanks Clyde! Brennan Votel certainly leads an awesome and interesting life from the sounds of it.

Austin Hunt? kid played for Russell and Boyd County. Did he play college basketball?

who have you lost touch with that you are curious about over the years?

Austin had a full scholarship to Lincoln Memorial University in Tenn. Decided he had enough. Enrolled at UofL and is a sophmore.

Thanks Clyde! Brennan Votel certainly leads an awesome and interesting life from the sounds of it.

Brennan lives the life. No question. Him being in film school is a perfect fit. Being in Malibu is very Brennan-ish.